SporksParty

Our sporks are your sporks. Just keep it clean, this is a family place.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

My First Post

Soo... this is what it's like to have your own blog, huh? Interesting. I'm still working out the kinks, and I'm actually not very good with follow-through on these types of experiments, so who knows if this will go anywhere. But at least I've made it this far, right? Stay tuned for the next episode.

Oh, and if you're wondering "Why SporksParty?" Well, why not? Sporks are cool, why wouldn't you want to party with them?

6 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 26, 2006 11:55:00 AM, Blogger juanitagf said...

Never really thought about partying with sporks. I may have to try it...

 
At Wednesday, April 26, 2006 12:05:00 PM, Blogger Donella said...

How did I know my first comment would be from you!! Thanks for dropping in!

All I'm saying, is that there has to be some merit to a fork that can also be used to eat soup!

At one point we were totally set on naming our first dog Spork. But then when we decided on beagles, it just didn't seem to fit. Spork seems much more like a small, white, fluffy dog.

 
At Wednesday, April 26, 2006 12:10:00 PM, Blogger juanitagf said...

I am proud to be the first comment on your blog! Spork is a great name for a dog. Eccentric and unique...

 
At Wednesday, May 03, 2006 7:24:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo yo yo D!
You need to do this weeks update!
I love it! What a fun idea.
Keep it up so we all know what you are up to:)
~Fran

 
At Wednesday, May 03, 2006 3:59:00 PM, Blogger juanitagf said...

I partied with a spork today!

 
At Monday, May 08, 2006 11:38:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey D~ How was your weekend??? Tell us about it:)ha ha!
Happy Monday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home