SporksParty

Our sporks are your sporks. Just keep it clean, this is a family place.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Running update...

So I took about a week off. I also bought a couple of knee braces. I tried on the knee braces, but they were horribly uncomfortable and ended up hurting my knees more than not having them. But I was determined to get back into it. So we ran yesterday. It went well. I didn't wear the braces, but my knees didn't hurt too badly, and I seemed to have my stride back a little. By the end of the run my knees felt sort of swollen, but didn't look like it. When we got home I took Aleve and iced them. By the end of the night they felt normal again. So we'll see how it goes tonight. I'm hoping the Aleve and icing after every run (at least for a while) will do the trick. Anyway, that's my little update. Nothing too exciting, I know. But it's nice to know I am not down for the count. At least not yet.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, May 18, 2006 7:07:00 PM, Blogger juanitagf said...

You go, girl!

 
At Friday, May 19, 2006 9:18:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Run, Donella Run!!!
S-U-C-C-E-S-S...that's the way you spell Success!!!
Gooooooooooooooooo D!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home