SporksParty

Our sporks are your sporks. Just keep it clean, this is a family place.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Scoots


Here's a much-requested photo of us on our scooters.
Please ignore the messy garage and the fact that we both look like total scrubs...
...and Dustin's wierd expression.



P.S. I know I haven't been updating very often lately, but stay tuned. We have a project going at home - we're building a deck. I'm terrible at taking pictures of us working - and even worse about taking them when things are finished. But I'm hoping to be better this time... even though I have yet to take any photos. Uugh - anyway, keep checking. I'll post something soon.

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 26, 2008 12:12:00 PM, Blogger Colie said...

Awesome... can't wait to come over for a deck party! (totally inviting myself here~ sorry about that)
How is it going so far??

 
At Wednesday, August 27, 2008 8:20:00 AM, Blogger Anne said...

I HEART YUR SCOOTS! I want one of my own! Did a professional take this picture??? It sure looks like it!

 
At Friday, August 29, 2008 9:51:00 PM, Blogger juanitagf said...

Looks like Dustin is trying to look manly on his little scooter. I still want the blue one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home