SporksParty

Our sporks are your sporks. Just keep it clean, this is a family place.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Just a couple of project photos...

I had posted a while back about our bathroom project, and even though it has been finished for quite a while, I finally got around to taking some pictures this weekend. So here area couple of photos and the link to the old post. http://sporksparty.blogspot.com/2008_04_01_archive.html



The first photo is what the bathroom looked like when we bought the house. We replaced the vanity, countertop, light fixtures, and faucets before we moved in, and removed the wallpaper.



And this is what it looks like now... on a good day. I have to admit, it's usually not this clean.






I had also mentioned Dustin's birthday present, which we both really enjoy! I just got around to taking some pictures last night... So I had this photo blown up and is now hung on our bedroom wall. It is about 5ft wide and 2.5ft tall. The photo is of the view we enjoyed from our patio during our trip to Caye Caulker, Belize last winter.






Since the photo is so bright, we decided we should brighten up our decor a bit as well. About a week later I happened upon this quilt and shams that I immediately fell in love with... I think they look great!!

So thanks for looking... this was probably boring to some, but I just thought I'd follow up on a couple of previous posts! Have a nice day!

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 28, 2008 8:52:00 PM, Blogger juanitagf said...

Can I just live on that beach?

 
At Wednesday, October 29, 2008 10:29:00 AM, Blogger Colie said...

So nice... love the bedding too!!!

 
At Wednesday, October 29, 2008 10:30:00 AM, Blogger Donella said...

Only if I can live in the hut next door to you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home